👋 Meet Ninja Excel
Our Excel courses for companies are the best way to improve learning, knowledge and your employee’s Excel skills.
By completing each course, your teams will gain complete confidence and dominion in Microsoft Excel.
Excel course levels for companies
Our Excel training for companies is comprised of three levels according to the functions, characteristics and abilities that the employee needs to develop.
Ninja Excel: Superior Excel courses for companies
Our Excel courses for companies are the best option for training many employees at the same time. All you need is a computer and internet access.
What do our Ninja Excel courses include?
Excel Basic course
The Basic course by Ninja Excel is designed for people who have never worked in Excel. The participants will familiarize themselves with the menu, formats, simple formulas, tables and some basic graphs.
Curso de Excel Intermedio
Curso de Excel Avanzado
User reviews of our Excel courses
What benefits are there to learning Excel?
Learning Excel offers a wide range of benefits, independent of what profesional field you are in, or what personal interests you may have:
How does learning Excel benefit organizations?
Companies and other organizations perceive many benefits by training their employees in using Excel:
What roles are our Excel courses ideal for?
Our Excel courses are aplicable to all profesionales, but specifically designed for certain industries and sectors. Some of them are:
Frequently asked questions about our
Ninja Excel Courses
- A desktop or laptop computer with 2GB of RAM and 150MB of disk space available (the course does not have a mobile version).
- On MAC computers the course has certain restrictions pertaining to the use of the keyboard, which could affect the user’s experience.
- Operating system of Windows 7 or superior.
- Navigators with modern HTML5 support (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge). IE11 is not supported.
- Access to stable internet with a velocity of at least 1Mbps.
All Ninja Excel Courses include the following:
- Lessons in short videos between 2 and 5 minutes long
- Practical exercises at the end of each lesson
- Notes and glossary with the concepts from each unit
- Quizzes at the end of each unit
- Certification exams at the end of each level
- Live chat with Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Gamified experience
- A dashboard for the training or learning supervisors to follow the advances of the participants
- Customer support and personalized service
Are you ready to train your employees?
Schedule a call with us and let’s talk!